Where do business professionals gather to connect, communicate and collaborate?
The supply chain of food, beverage and agri-products becomes more complex with each passing day. What if this unique supply chain could benefit from the collective knowledge of the group? What if buyers and suppliers and their respective supply chain partners developed products and services together to meet the market demands? We offer a unique opportunity for professionals to collaborate and connect for successful and healthy business. Join and benefit.
About Us: Global Food Collaborative-Alaska, LLC.
Our Mission: Facilitating business and investment through greater transparency of Alaska’s food supply chain.
Company Description: GFC-Alaska is based in Alaska to provide services, support and information to all segments of the supply chain of food. GFC-Alaska works with businesses, industry and government to promote their work in food harvesting, education, tracking, production, investment, transportation and marketing using a market-driven approach. GFC- Alaska is an independent, private initiative of individuals, companies and organizations that actively collaborate to enhance the seafood business in Alaska. We welcome new ideas, new technologies, new partnerships and new methods of doing business to respond to the increasingly sophisticated food consumer.
Who We Are: GFC-Alaska, LLC. is based in Alaska, yet brings together experienced and educated international, national, regional and local business professionals and teams for customized business services in any or all links in Alaska¡¦s food supply chain. We are confidential, responsive, flexible and committed to doing business well and with results for our clients.
- Recognize and support new businesses and related technologies to grow a leading edge industry.
- Believe in Alaska the wealth of its people and resources to supply healthy and sustainable food and food by-products to world markets.
- Recognize that food is a growing industry and we welcome those that may enhance the resource and product for sustainable customer satisfaction.
- Believe that the supply of quality food products from
- Alaska is interdependent and that collaboration is simply good business.
- Believe in long-term, healthy business relationships supported through strong ethics and integrity.